300 River Drive North
Great Falls, MT 59401
(406) 761-0242 tel

Commercial Package

A Commercial Package policy provides property and liability coverage on one policy. You can add coverages and exposures as you  need. The difference between the Commercial Package (CPP) and the Business owners (BOP) policy is, a BOP policy is designed for the main street type risk while a CPP policy considers more unusual risks. You can write the CPP with replacement costs of actual cash value coverages. Endorsements may be added to create a specific policy to fit your needs.

Our agents can assist you in developing a policy to meet you specific needs.