Protect your business in the event of property damage, liability claims, and more. Let one of our local Summit States agents review your commercial insurance needs and discuss options available to your business.


Commerical Insurance

Property and casualty coverage for all types of business

Businesses are exposed to many risks, from physical assets where theft or damage can occur, to those related to employees and customers. Farmers Union Insurance offers package policies that cover both property and liability coverage in one convenient package.

Business Owner Packages (BOPs) are designed for more of a main street type risk, while Commercial Package Policies (CPP) cover more comprehensive risks. Both can be customized with the coverages and exposures you need.


Why Farmers Union Insurance

Local and Personalized Claims Service

If you have a loss, your claim is handled locally and completely in-house by our claims team. We work alongside you with the fair treatment you’d expect. This personalized approach is one of the reasons customers stay with Farmers Union Insurance for the long term.

Find a Local Agent

Farmers Union Insurance is available exclusively through the Summit States Agency Group, serving local communities across the state of Montana.

Map of Montana. Shows state borders, urban areas, place names, roads and highways.
Projection: Mercator.