Farmers Union Insurance is pleased to announce it will award three (3) individual $1,500 one-time scholarships to high school seniors for the 2023/2024 college academic year. Scholarships may be applied to tuition, housing, books, and other educational expenses. Payments will be made directly to a Montana University, College, Community College, or Trade School of your choice.
• Be the child of a current Farmers Union Insurance policyholder.
• Finish the 2022/2023 academic year with a Montana High School Diploma.
• Be enrolled as a full-time student for the 2023/2024 college academic year.
• Scholarships must be used the year they are awarded.
• Children of current Farmers Union Insurance Agents or Employees.
Deadline for Application: Monday, May 15, 2023, winners announced May 25th!